Our company’s mission is to protect and defend consumers’ needs and rights.
We offer a global concept for the consumer, ranging from the known publications like Test-Aankoop/Test-Achats, Budget & Recht/Budget & Droits, Test Gezondheid/Test Santé, Test-Aankoop Invest/Test-Achats Invest … to online advice and individualized legal support, and all this thanks to the commitment of our 350 enthusiastic collaborators.
Our Belgian entity is 100% independent and collaborates intensively with an international group of independent consumer organizations that employs about 1200 collaborators.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
• You are responsible for the search and selection of a large variety of profiles, including IT ones.
- setting up innovative searches and organizing employer branding initiatives to make the desired candidates happy for our organization.
- the analysis and discussion of job profiles with the hiring managers
- elaboration of attractive vacancy texts, their publication, active search within your own network and through collaboration with external partners,
- conducting telephone and face-to-face in-depth interviews, analysis of test results and discussion of personality preferences
- discussion of terms of employment and contract signing
• You manage the contracts of our external employees and you are the contact point for questions about this.
• You are responsible for the selection and follow-up of interims
• You help to set up an introduction program and guide the employees during their training period.
• You are willing to help with other HR activities.
• You report to the HR Manager and work closely with the other local HR colleagues.
• You hold a master's degree (or equivalent through experience) and a first demonstrable experience in a recruitment and selection.
• Knowledge of the Belgian labor market; experience with innovative recruitment tools (social media, networking, employer branding, etc.) and professional selection methods (assessments, STAR method, competence-oriented interviewing, personality questionnaires, etc.)
• You are a born organizer with strong internal customer focus and advisory skills. You have a focused listening skills and are able to analyze function and candidate profiles in a critical way.
• You enjoy smooth social contacts at all levels of the organization and are a dynamic self-starter.
• You have basic knowledge of Belgian social legislation and are prepared to work in the area of legislation on cooperation with external staff.
• You have been written and spoken bilingual (N / F) and you have a good knowledge of English;
· A full time position, permanent duration
· An interesting role and the opportunity to valorize your competencies in a large group with international fame, high standing values and an important mission
· An attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits
· A flexible work environment focused on the well-being of employees (flexible timetable, 36 hours week, sports facilities, socially committed employer).
· Easy to reach work location (next to train station Brussels-Midi).