AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn’t matter – it’s your talents that make the difference
We need you...
We are looking for an IT solution expert in the context of the reorganization of our IT work to deal with the management and monitoring of Corporate Life applications and projects.
We need you to handle analysis, testing, maintenance and developments in computer applications for the Corporate Life business in accordance with existing standards (in terms of time, quality, scope, budget, inter-departmental and business relations); to co-ordinate and run an operational team with the aim of meeting sustainability, quality, efficiency and employee development targets.
As IT Business Analyst, your job will involve:
- Acting as the point of contact between the team and other units to ensure that the relevant information is passed on and providing support for decision-making, thus consolidating the partner image;
- Supervising and organizing analysis and testing activities in line with priorities;
- Anticipating risks and taking action as required in terms of the direction to be taken with regard to analysis, development, and testing in order to achieve the set targets, while remaining in compliance with methodology and procedures;
- Stimulating and structuring the pooling of information, knowledge and expertise within the team and across the board in order to consolidate individual know-how and improve the quality of the service provided;
- Attending meetings with internal counterparts, such as users, other divisions, etc. and external contacts, for example contractors, negotiating independently and providing support in your field of expertise, so as to ensure optimum cooperation with external partners and the definition of projects matching the needs of the organization;
- Contributing to team activities and acting as a mentor to provide your support;
- Dealing with and following up malfunctions in order to guarantee service of a quality that complies with the organization's computer security and quality standards.
As an IT Business Analyst, you have:
- A master's degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- Experience in the IT field as a Business Analyst or as a senior manager in a Life Retail business team;
- Excellent working knowledge of the Alice application and the traditional life insurance business in general;
- A good knowledge of the technical vocabulary of your field in the second national language, plus basic knowledge of English.
You are also:
- Customer-oriented, and able to propose alternative solutions to meet customer needs, while ensuring that their requirements are met in full;
- Motivated to encourage and help your colleagues to acquire new knowledge, approaches or practices in the light of new problems or contexts;
- A real Team Player who will stimulate your colleagues to share and help each other;
- Proactive, encouraging new ideas and drawing inspiration from them to move internal practices forward;
- A good negotiator, who likes to develop arguments and lead discussions in order to reach agreements;
- A good communicator who adapts your message according to the person you’re talking to.
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job...
- A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces;
- An on boarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration;
- Immense possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA;
- An intensive well-being policy;
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays, laundry and ironing services, etc.;
- And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.