Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Business Development is Avanade’s engine for generating new sales and business opportunities through insightful and dynamic prospecting with clients. Business Development teams are tasked with achieving double-digit year-over-year growth; both through our Direct Channel business growing and within the Accenture Channel.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will play a crucial role in producing sales and revenue. To do so, you will help create and evolve highly relevant client account plans that align to our strategic initiatives. You will use a range of tools to identify and pursue sales targets and conduct prospecting, including cold calls, to establish relationships.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Organize the sales process for identified accounts, usually at the Belgian level, and ensure that internal parties are well engaged, within the right timeframe and budget, to best position Avanade on new opportunities.
• Apply the Avanade Sales Process; Discover, Engage, Expand, Propose, and Realize (DEEPR), Solution Selling and Account Management practices
• Develop customer relationships and drive acquisition of new customers
• Boost knowledge and network of partners, including Accenture and the Microsoft Organization
• Support proposal creation and delivery while promoting customer satisfaction and follow-through
• Develop a good understanding of Avanade's offerings, as well as Microsoft and Accenture solutions and competitors' offerings
• Comply with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System policy to enter all opportunities into CRM and maintain status
• Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand-generation involving media, analysts and active participation in the IT community.
You take the initiative and can think creatively and proactively to address our customers’ needs. You have great client interactions and presentation skills, combined with a customer-focused attitude. You can build a network of inside and outside contacts to increase your influence. Among your skills and experience, you have:
· Master’s degree
· Minimum 7 years work experience
· You have prior experience in sales of Microsoft Solutions in the Belgian enterprise market
· Proven sales experience and an active network within enterprise accounts
· A highly self-directed and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity in the pursuit of an overall goal.
· You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
· Industry-expertise in Products (Retail and Fast Moving Consumer Goods) & Resources (Utilities/Chemics) industries
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business. Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A quarterly bonus, aligned with your individual results
- A package of additional benefits such as a company car, group insurance, mobile phone, ...