We are looking for a project coordinator who will coordinate and check all the construction activities for the deployment of our network.
Duties and responsibilities:
In a region, you:
- Are in charge to manage construction activities for the network deployment in close collaboration with our external partners and the different Business Units involved in the project.
- Assure the respect of Safety & Quality aspects & specifications during execution of activities on private or public domain.
- Assure the respect of the planning by a close collaboration with all our partners during design, construction and network deployment activities and all other deployment teams.
- Approve the construction activities in budget, timing, quantity, quality & safety.
- Are in charge to follow-up the issues & problems and have to communicate on lessons learned.
- Identify proactively possible issues and build mitigation plans within and out of our organization.
- Report your activities and follow-up via dashboards, Minutes of Meetings & Reports towards your managers and members of the program or project.
- Communicate and promote enthusiastically the products & services.
- Are an ambassador for the activities on public & private domain.
Achieve network deployment targets thanks to a prompt network infrastructure deployment with minimum impact on the public or private domain and respect of budget and timings.
Achieve marketing targets by connecting a maximum of new or existing customers on network infrastructure with products & services.
Customer satisfaction of existing and new customers.
Civil Engineer/Industrial Engineer or equivalent by experience.
More than 3-5 years of experience in design and or construction (preferably Telecom).
Skills & expertise:
- Well organized with proved experience and structured approach in Project Management for construction activities.
- Ability to represent our interest during negotiations, to monitor costs, handle potential claims, change orders, time extensions or other problems.
- Valid driver license.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Project, Access, SQL queries, etc.).
- Good leadership.
- You are analytical and synthetic and have conscientious follow-up of your project.
- Good knowledge (written and oral) of Dutch is mandatory. French & English are an added value.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).