Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a Junior Digital Coordinator (m/f) for a dynamic, international company with headquarters in Bornem.
Our client is part of a well-known, international retail player with different brands. This specific brand is currently active in 12 EMEA countries.
You will be responsible for all configuration of the website working closely with their platform supplier, their eComm team, brand marketing and merchandising to ensure that the consumers have brand engagement and a seamless path to purchase.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
* Manage and coordinate the website configuration matching business needs and platform capabilities
* Ensure the website is performing at the optimum level, being stable and bug free
* Manage 3rd party implementations of technical changes and maintenance, in respect of budget and time
* Coordinate the release management of all developments and bugfixes executed by Magento
* Setup and maintain product feeds to 3rd Party Suppliers
* Suggest technical roadmap for the website to improve user experience and drive the business
* Provide insights on UX improvement based on competitors benchmarking and analysis of users journey etc.
* Consult the Brand team to define future projects and improvements
* Follow-up and improve Brand SEO strategy
* Responsible for website tagging to ensure all funnels are correctly set up
* Be the Go-to person for online merchandisers, digital marketers etc. for all technical aspects
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* Minimum 1 year experience in an eComm or Digital Marketing
* Knowledge of eComm platform (Magento preferable)
* Expertise in HTML and CSS
* Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social Media and Digital Marketing
* Knowledge of Meta-Tagging and Tag implementation
* Excellent time management, ability to priorities workload and deliver to deadlines
* Strong Communication skills and stakeholders' management
* Proactive mindset
* Team player, sharing knowledge with others
* Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
* Fluent English, other languages desirable
What's in it for you?
* Develop a strong expertise on all aspects of eCommerce
* Get full international exposure and operate in a diverse team
* Drive your career across different brands and countries, in different eComm fields (developer, merch, mktg etc.)
* Enjoy a trustful, easy-going, buzzing working environment
* Flexible working-hours
* Health & pension insurance
* Fitness area
* 50% discount on their products
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :