Licensing Manager Merchandising & Promotions
I.M.P.S. s.a. - GenvalAre you looking for a challenge in the entertainment industry? Join a dynamic team and a growing company established for over 30 years?
IMPS (rue du Cerf, 85, 1332 Genval, Belgium) is the worldwide licensor of the SMURFS in charge of the exploitation of SMURF characters and brands. This activity includes a full licensing program with 6 complementary activities: Merchandising and Promotions, Book Publishing, Broadcasting and other audio visual rights, Music, Exhibitions and Events.
IMPS is urgently seeking a Licensing Manager Merchandising & Promotions
- permanent employment with immediate hiring.
You will be working in the sales team of the Merchandising – and Promotions department of IMPS and you will be in charge of finding partners and concluding deals for the use of the intellectual properties (mainly SMURFS) IMPS is representing.
You will act as the first point of contact for agents and clients, answer their queries and find satisfactory solutions and negotiate deal terms.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with existing and new clients, to reach our business objectives.
- Build strong relationships with agents and clients (licensees) through regular communication: calls, mails, meetings and trade shows.
- Prospect for the licensing of the intellectual property for multiple categories: apparel, electronics, gifts and novelties, toys and games, food and beverage, health and beauty, home, etc….
- Negotiate deals
- Gather information on existing clients, identify client’s needs and work on their product’s development
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Promote new programs to agents and clients (licensees)
- Take care of the input of new deals and contacts in the CRM system
- Follow up the budget responsibility of the agents
- Coordinate with the head of sales to execute the sales strategy and reach the sales target.
- Report on the status of accounts (in close collaboration with the accounting department)
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or relevant field, or equivalent by experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or relevant sales role is a plus.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- You are trilingual English/Dutch/French.
- You are a result driven team player.
- You have a heart for the entertainment industry and especially for Smurfs.
What we offer:
• An attractive remuneration package including 13 month's salary, additional health insurance and pension plan;
• A pleasant working environment;
• Collaboration to the 360° exploitation of a unique and international renown property
Location: Genval (Brussels’ region), walking distance to the railway station.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Head of Sales