Our Solution Architecture team which is located in Brussels is looking for an IT business analyst to deliver the solutions supporting the organization and business operations in various domains.
Design effective business solutions by determining and writing the specifications required to develop and improve the business applications.
Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with business community, internal development teams and external solution providers in order to gather requirements and to assess the system impacts. Achieve consensus by reconciling business needs and technical limitations.
Consolidate the full cost picture of a developpement project and challenges cost/delivery where needed.
Support the different phases and intervening parties of the projects (development, scope & change managment, test phases, etc.).
Play a key role in defining the most appropriate data model and data migration strategy for the various solutions being developed.
Assist the process managers in defining the business processes around the solution to implement.
In Agile project environment, act as a product owner and create, maintain and prioritize product backlog.
Build a strong relationship and interaction with our stakeholders in order to gather detailed requirements and problem definition.
• Effective experience as functional / IT business analyst.
• Strong analytical mind with good analysis and modelling skills.
• Very good communication and negotiation skills. Ability to lead meetings, achieve compromises and explain solutions to both business and technical audience.
• Ability to learn fast and maintain a deep understanding of the business processes and products involved in your application domain.
• Ability to handle complexity and quickly adapt to new work methodogies and systems.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience and knowledge in one of the following application and process domains is an asset : Finance, HR, CRM, Telco.
- RECOMMENDED :
- Familiar with signalling products (SS7, sigtran, LTE, …) and their respective business models
- Familiar with the messaging products (SMS …)
- Familiar - (International) Wholesale Telecom Business