Regional Visual Merchandiser
H&M Belgium & Luxembourg
We are looking for a Regional Visual Merchandiser in our Support Office.
The position reports directly to the Country Visual and is based in Brussels in Belgium.
Are you passionate about fashion, retail and design? Are you an H&M person who thrives on driving commerciality & visual excellence in your daily work?
If so, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a Regional Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for reaching the Sales & Profit goals in the market by setting a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with global brand expectations
As an active role model you live by the H&M values and ensure your areas have great visual teams by actively working with succession planning, talent and leadership development.
You are a key member of the Country Sales team and will work cross functionally to maximize the country selling and react according to local needs.
• Contribute to the setting, implementation and follow up country visual goals in order to deliver a great customer experience through visual presentation
• In collaboration with the Sales Team, build, implement, analyze and report on brand & business actions
• Setting goals and strategy in line with visual expectations and Commercial Plan together with merchandising and marketing functions
• Follow up on the implementation of the Commercial Handbook through coaching store visits and feedbacks with the area teams
• Reviewing the outcome of campaigns, activities and identify opportunities with Sales and Profit KPIs as part of the sales team
• You are up-to-date with and understand current fashion trends, styling techniques and visual guidelines and competitor landscape
• Share, inspire and educate your SO and Area teams on seasonal fashion information through kick offs, meetings and store visits
• Inspire and motivate the Area teams to deliver excellent indirect Customer Experience trough implementation of the visual Handbook and coaching store visits
• Supporting the AVMs with the implementation of visual routines
• Contribute to the evaluation, development of the visual performance of the AVM
• Identify and develop talents
• Experience in visual as Visual Merchandiser or Area visual
• Result Driven
• A fashion background and passion for fashion
• Work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team player
• Plan and prioritize effectively
• Communicate clearly with people at all levels
• Flexible, straightforward and open-minded
• Capacity to find simple and efficient solutions
• Identify, inspire and develop visual talents
• Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset
Interested? Please send you cv and a cover letter !