Property and Casualty Insurance – Underwriting and Contract Management
- Retail LoB
- Commercial LoB
The Solution Architect is an IT professional with strong emphasis on applications, data and/or technology architectures and a thorough understanding of business LoB she/he is supporting. The Solution Architect outlines solutions across functional domains then monitors their implementation (via design authority meetings). The Solution Architect reports directly to the Enterprise Architect of the domain and work in close tandem with Business Architects and Delivery Managers.
- You work in an Agile environment.
- For each functionality (Epic/Feature), you create the solution architecture which contain application components, integration (services, API, events and file), application cooperation, information and Public Cloud (AWS) usage views and which are formalized using Archimate.
- You ensure to connect technology with measurable business value
- You collaborate with the product team (dev and ops engineers) to ensure e2e alignment on the solution
- You take ownership of non-functional requirements specification.
- You communicate the solution and make sure stakeholders and management understand it (to the detail necessary).
- You collaborate with the enterprise architects for strategic direction and you contribute in the implementation of the target architecture roadmap.
- You challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that business can take the right decisions for the organization.
- You ensure that initiative remain aligned with the initial business architecture to ensure the right result is obtained for the organization.
- You support the business in business process digitization (challenge, simplify,…) by proposing innovative solutions.
- You have a master degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- You must be fluent in French, be able to read/write English and understand Dutch.
- You have excellent communication skills (ability to communicate to all relevant stakeholders on their relevant level of information need) and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations
- You are a quick learner and have the ability to rapidly grasp the IT application landscape and the business functions these applications fulfil.
- You are good at networking and influencing.
- You are result driven.
- You have very good knowledge of IT market trends and following technology evolutions.
- You are familiar with converting and analysing complex functional and non-functional requirements and able to make other complex technical information understandable.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You are a team player and you leverage the knowledge of your peers to ensure the best possible solution.
- AWS Cloud architecture as well as Docker and k8s skills and experience are an asset
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
- Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
- A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8
Join our team and ‘Apply now’