In the context of the extension of our delivery capabilities for the IT team managing the Employee Benefit applications, we are searching for a dynamic and open minded Business Analyst to reinforce the existing team (around 30 people). After a short adaptation to the AXA environment, you will be part of the senior analysts being able to produce complex requirements and support more junior profiles in the realisation of their objectives.
As a Senior Life Corporate Business Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct meetings for determining requirements with customers / IT colleagues for the following area: Employee Benefit contracts;
- Produce requirements specification and functional design documents for the Life Corporate areas;
- Carry out gap analysis;
- Establish liaison between the various IT and business teams;
- Implement, through configuration, relevant aspects of the customer's requirements;
- Review test plans;
- Carry out audits on test execution and analysis of defects up to the resolution of the problem after development/configuration;
- Support the production (including user acceptance tests (UAT), analyses of defects and the management of change requests);
As a Senior Life Corporate Business Analyst, you have:
- A master degree or equivalent by experience;
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or Functional Analyst with a minimum of 5 years' experience: preferably several years of relevant experience in an insurance company (for example, projects in life corporate);
- An excellent technical knowledge of life insurance (more specifically in the field of Corporate – EB contracts management)
- Considerable project experience and a thorough knowledge of the interface between the business and IT in the insurance sector.
- Ideally, an experience in the restructuring of insurance processes or products or the launch of new insurance software;
- An experience with the "Agile/Scrum" methodology and have experience as a Scrum Master;
- An Offshore experience;
- Able to effectively convey complex ideas - both orally and in writing - in English and French and/or Dutch
And you are also:
- Able to meet project deadlines and provide high-quality products;
- Open to different cultures and able to demonstrate adaptability.
- Rigorous, customer-oriented and you have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Able to combine several roles: Business Analyst / System Analyst / Test Analyst;
- Able to work independently while having real team spirit.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
- Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
- A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8
Join our team and ‘Apply now’