You want to be in the heart of the digital transformation?
Well, as Business Analyst Digital Enablers within the Digital & Segmented Marketing Department you will be.
What will you do?
You are end responsible for the delivery of detailed business requirements for EBU’s business roadmap the digital sales tools used by EBU’s salesforce (based on Salesforce Salescloud).
You are in constant contact with the various business stakeholders within EBU to capture their digital sales & servicing requirements.
You clearly understand, challenge and document the ‘what’, ‘why’ and the ‘when’ of these needs
You assure clear articulation of business needs towards the delivery teams (eTransformation / IT/ customer operations) and follow up on their delivery (in scope <> time <> budget).
You participate in end user acceptance testing.
In all your deliveries you guard an optimal digital customer experience and drive digital user adoption once implemented.
Due to the large scope (authentication, ordering, case mgt, billing, …) you carry this responsibility together with another colleague Business Analyst
Personality and Values
• Strong collaboration skills, bridge builder, real team player
• Strong analytical skills.
• Results / KPIs oriented and works very structured, has an eye for details and is not afraid to dig deep into facts & figures
• Has the ability to work independently, thinks out-of-the box, is undertaking, proactive and a challenger
• Thinks ‘customer first’
• Is pragmatic and concrete
Skills and Experience
• You have a first experience with digital projects from a business perspective (website optimization, digital self servicing, web shops, digital UX, …)
• You are genuinely interested in digital trends
• You have sufficient IT skills to interact efficiently with IT colleagues
• You have excellent synthesis, writing skills.
• You’re fluently bilingual Dutch / French AND English (must)