Be-Mobile is revolutionizing traffic and creating the mobility solutions of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Ghent, our dynamic team of enthusiasts is building technology platforms for connected cars and travelers, paving the road for autonomous multi-modal and shared mobility. Through our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Russia we are helping road operators, the logistics sector and car industry to conquer the daily hassle of traffic jams and get in control over their mobility. Our portfolio of solutions includes traffic monitoring and guidance, electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning, mobile parking payment and many more…
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for an iOS application developer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As a Be-Mobile iOS app developer you co-develop our successful 4411 application, which is now live in 58 cities and municipalities. Doing so, you maintain the world’s easiest mean of safe mobile payment. As a passionate app developer in our multidisciplinary 4411 team, your main responsibilities include:
- You work independently and agile in our 4411 team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Being critical, though supportive, about new user stories and product improvements is what we support.
- Fix bugs, create & review pull requests, document your code and research will be part of your daily challenges.
- You make sure 4411 meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- You maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
- You work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new iOS technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- You’re experienced with Objective-C and/or Swift.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Xcode and its instruments have no secrets for you.
- You care about user interaction, usability and creating a beautiful interface.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- You understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- You have experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, JSON, …
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goal getters
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
Ready for leaving your mark in the Smart Mobility Revolution? Apply now!