For our client, Design Is Dead (DID), we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer. DID has the ambition to always lead their clients to digital maturity and spread a little happiness along the journey.
DID is a creative full-service agency with a digital heartbeat that provides media-independent advice from a strong design-based vision. The 35-strong team develops full-service projects and also likes to get stuck in spicy brand identities, social media strategies, websites & motion design. It feeds the vision of all customers, strengthens their position and gives wings to their relationships.
Note: you can also apply for this job as a freelancer
Hi there! Do you speak the coolest language of them all? Java of course..
- Are you a real problem solver who likes to work with both frontend and backend technologies?
- Are you a developer that wants to make an impact on a project?
- Do you take pride into delivering quality code?
- Are you the person that will challenge yourself and your team openly?
Cool, it seems we got your attention.
What is the skillset that we are aiming for? Well, let us tell you what is our technology stack and you decide if you are the right match. Just think what your strengths are and let’s talk!
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS and SASS
- Cucumber and Selenium for automating the functional tests
- Karma/Jasmine for unit test in JS
- Angular 1 and 2, ES6
- Java 8
- MongoDB, Oracle,…
- Continuous integration
- Our ears and hearts; so we know what you desire
- Room to grow, personally and professionally
- A solid team to work with
- A good balance between life and work
- An attractive salary package etc.