The SecureLink Operations team is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Consultant with specialization in networking to join our team. The team is responsible for the design and installation of the various network security components at customers. You will also be responsible for the continuous review of existing standards and for keeping abreast of developments in new technology. You will collaborate with Project Managers, the Operations team and clients to translate their needs into safe design and implementation.
The ideal candidate for this position is willing to commit to the client, is innovative, well organized, knows what a good result is and takes the initiative to achieve this within time and budget.
Working as a Network Engineer
Installation and configuration of network hardware and software, including switches and wireless components but also centralized management, logging and NAC
Design and documentation of network designs in both green-field and brown-field environments.
Troubleshooting of both simple and complex network problems
We are looking for
5 to 10 years of experience with network security design and implementing network infrastructures at customers.
The ability to communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical persons regarding network standards and designs.
Excellent verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English.
Knowledge of French.
Eye for detail with demonstrable ability to deliver projects.
Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Extreme Networks (switches, wireless, control, management center) and / or HPE / Aruba Networks (switches, wireless, clearpass, airwave, IMC)
Good knowledge of DNS and DHCP.
Good knowledge of IPv4, IPv6 and their routing.
Good knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
Good knowledge of TCP.
Why work at SecureLink
- Growth and personal development are paramount At SecureLink, we don’t offer you a job, but
- You will work in a team with a high level of knowledge & expertise. We are a company of experts who like to challenge and inspire each other.
- Competitive salary adapted to your level of knowledge and experience. All kinds of benefits exceeding the statutory minimum and a flexible wage policy that allows you to determine where you would like to place the emphasis in your salary package.
- Fun after-work activities with great colleagues. SecureLink celebrates its successes, but especially its people.
- Changing and ever-growing environment.
SecureLink, Nice to meet you!
SecureLink is the leading specialist in designing, implementing and supporting the most reliable and innovative solutions in the field of network, security and data centre infrastructure. We are extremely proud to be the largest independent cyber security and managed security services provider. Despite of our constant growth, we continue to attach great importance to a fun working atmosphere. Indeed, our flat organisation is always focused on happy employees.