As our Dynamics 365 (D365) Solution Architect, you will have key responsibilities in bringing Avanade ERP solutions to the market:
You’ll create and implement Avanade’s D365 Solution strategy, working closely with Microsoft’s and Accenture’s D365 teams and any 3rd party add-on vendors.
Managing the solutions portfolio in defined target sectors and industries, you’ll create a roadmap, define and analyse functional needs and follow up on the release plan. Managing R&D budgets and ensuring excellent collaboration across countries will also be part of your daily focus.
We will also count on you for active support in the (pre-) sales cycle; creating marketing materials, providing detailed insight in RFI/RFP stages, giving demo’s, creating delivery plans, etcetera.
It will be your responsibility to ensure consistency between the solution plan, baseline scope, estimate and the resulting proposal and contract. You will also closely work with the Delivery Lead to transition the solution plan and ensure their understanding and agreement of the documented solution. Outside Avanade, you’ll be regarded as the evangelist on Avanade’s D365 solutions across channels & customer events.
During the project implementation, you’ll play an active role as Application Architect, ensuring the solution is delivered to the customer within the defined quality and scope. As part of our focus on Knowledge Sharing, you will organize internal knowledge and skills development opportunities for all solutions in the portfolio and ensure that the complete solution offering is known to the team and across geographies.
What you should bring to the table
5 years +, proven track record of successful complex ERP (preferably AX) project delivery within Project & Service Organisations.
- Experience in developing a solution strategy to drive business growth and meet customer needs
- Experience in successfully managing a diverse group of resources
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, motivated and displaying a high degree of autonomy
- The ability to operate in a highly federated solution building model with experience of facilitation and consensus building
- A capacity to participate in some phases of strategic customer projects
- A consulting /project-based background
- The ability to lead the application architecture for complex projects that result in the accomplishment of overall business objectives
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership expertise
- The ability to deliver strong messages and ensure compliance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to lead discussions with senior executives
- A customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the experience or be open to work in close collaboration with offshore solutioning and delivery teams
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.