Want to help to shape today the digital bank of tomorrow?
You want to invest in your future? We want to invest in you!
At the bank for a changing world, our employees turn challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
Inspection Générale (IG) Hub Brussels & Factor, being an integral part of BNP Paribas IG, plays a key role in the “corporate governance” of the Group.
If you are looking for a learning experience providing you with a very broad view on an enterprise IT, being part of this Hub gives you the perfect opportunity to apply and expand both your IT governance, IT process and IT technical skills. To achieve this objective, we make of continuous education a top priority.
Our team isn’t an island. Being part of the IG Hub means we are interconnected with a wide range of people and teams. Not one day is the same. You want even more challenge ? We offer the possibility to perform an audit in other parts of the BNP Paribas Group.
Your future job
Within IG Hub Brussels & Factor, the Information Technology (IT) audit team is in charge, often in cooperation with business audit, of evaluating the effectiveness of the governance, risk management and control processes, and recommends solutions for optimising them.
You Create An Added Value By
- Analysing the IT organization, its processes and systems, assessing the related risks, and evaluating the internal controls;
- Formulating audit findings, recommendations and conclusions that support IT and the businesses in the achievement of their mission;
- Providing Senior and Information Technology management with “assurance” on the quality of internal control;
- Cooperating on projects to help shape the IG function for the future.
Highlight your strengths!
If your DNA consists of strong analysis & synthesis capabilities, you are curious by nature and you combine this with a rigorous approach, you are the one we’re looking for. On top of that,
- You hold a Master’s degree in IT or as a civil engineer;
- You have at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Information Technology, with either:
- Specialized knowledge in cyber security, e.g. secure development, SecDevOps, cloud security, cryptography, PCI, … and their related IT and business risks.
- Experience in technical implementation of innovative financial services/products such as PSD2, instant payments, electronic signatures, data management (incl. data analytics, artificial intelligence, etc), … and their related IT and business risks.
- You have effective communication skills with a very good knowledge of English, spoken as well as in writing. Dutch and/or French are assets (you have at least the willingness to rapidly learn a new language);
- We will help you get a professional certification within a period of 2 years;
- And last but not least, you are keen to be part of a team of combined IT and business audit professionals.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Passionate about this role? Do not hesitate to apply online: we’d love to hear from you!