At Deloitte’s Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a trusted advisor and leading implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world.
In our Change by Design team, we are committed to helping companies achieve the full benefits of their strategy and business transformation. This, by managing change inside of the organization and ensuring that each and every person is part of the transformation journey.
As Manager, you will:
- Align the people and change strategy with the business objectives to ensure achieving the full benefits of the strategy and the business transformation;
- Ensure the client’s leadership is aligned and willing to be a true sponsor for the change;
- Become a trusted advisor for the client while advising them on best practices and market trends in change activities;
- Co-create with your client and project team state-of-the-art solutions to achieve sustainable change through all layers of the organization – from senior leadership to people on the floor;
- Shape, lead and execute change programs and activities such as innovative communications, out-of-the-box workshop facilitation, and pioneering organization design and assessments;
- Measure and follow up the impact of the change actions;
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients;
- Organize and lead bid teams;
- Proactively carry out our Change by Design mindset to the market.
- You have 8-10 years of experience in organizational transformation consulting, leadership alignment, stakeholder management, change management and project management;
- You have experience in the world of management consulting;
- You have a passion and a proven track record in guiding organizations through major transformations and to achieve sustainable change;
- You have an affinity with technology and the impact it has on today's way of working;
- You enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with innovative and creative client solutions;
- You have experience/interest in organizational change management tasks such as developing communication materials, creating and delivering training materials, stakeholder assessments, and facilitating workshops;
- You can easily build strong relations with (senior) clients and colleagues;
- You have a commercial attitude and can make an impact that matters on the development of our business;
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in English and French and/or Dutch.
- An innovative & challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- A team of more than 140 enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about the people side of business transformations;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.