TRAINING MANAGER (HR Department) – Inditex Belux. (Fulltime)
We are looking for a Training manager who will inspire, motivate and support our people in-store to reach their targets. The purpose of this role is to support and execute training programs to the employees, primarily Store Managers and store teams, with the objective to improve the customer experience, sales targets and development of our employees. You will report directly to the HR Director.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Train store staff
- Pro-actively implement and coach customer service
- Coach Store Managers and store teams on customer service and selling to improve expertise inspire teams and drive sales.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and developments.
- Implementation of all the training projects from the headquarters in Spain
- Monitor use of training materials.
- Visit stores to evaluate learning for store staff.
- Work closely with the HR Managers from, Zara, Bershka, Zara Home, Massimo Dutti, Stradivarius, Oysho and Pull&Bear to evaluate feedback findings, training plans and delivered training.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date training records and personnel files
- Collaborating in creating and publishing content on our company’s application/websites (INET)
- Previous experience in retail management role or other commercially focused market role within a Learning and Development/Training/HR (ideally in a large multi-site fashion/retailer).
- Sound knowledge of the commercial and operational factors, which influence and affect the running of a retail business.
- Experience of delivering training materials with an appropriate tone for customer/staff interactions.
Skills & Competences :
- Degree in a field relevant for training or development.
- Fluent in Dutch and French. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A confident and experienced presenter who can communicate at all levels.
- Able to inspire, train, develop and coach others.
- Flexible approach.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strives for quality and excellence.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Able to effectively manage change, open mind to innovation and new ways of working.
- Resilience – ability to remain calm and pleasant under stress.
- Interest in the development of individuals and retail challenges.
- Being up to date with the daily technology on training and development level.
- Computer literate with experience in the use of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
What we offer:
- You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 35 hours contract
- Discount on our products.
- Location in Brussels city center (availability to travel in Belgium & Luxembourg.)