Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- Define and review on an ongoing basis enterprise IT integration architectures and strategic roadmaps to ensure alignment to IT business strategy.
- Deliver methodologies, processes and a governance framework on API management, enterprise integrations and micro services to clients.
- Lead the implementation of enterprise-wide integration strategies and architectures supporting digital business transformation projects (e.g. customer experience, monolithic and legacy transformations, new service development projects, ... )
- Give input to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of enterprise IT integration development and delivery.
- Collaborate with other service offerings to develop integration accelerators for use with Salesforce, NetSuite, S/4 HANA and others.
- Actively engage in our integration practice to learn from each other and share your knowledge and experience upon completing integration projects
- You have a solid understanding of and experience with API implementations or Service Oriented Architecture within large scale using market-leading technologies (e.g. MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, …).
- You have the ability to deliver thought leadership across large scale integrated enterprise systems.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality and an eye for quality.
- You have good analytical skills and you think ‘out of the box’ for designing solutions.
- You are flexible and pro-active.
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.