Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
"IT's mission is to embed technology which supports the 'Deloitte way' of doing business, providing a distinctive experience that enables new business, transforms the existing business and provides world class customer support.
To support our IT’s mission we are looking for a:
As a Technical Analyst, you will:
Create and maintain technical documentation on existing and new solutions
Maintain full integration diagram of all applications
Assist Technical Architect in Project delivery procedures
Assist Technical Architect in solution design
Plan, organize and follow up on solution deployments (automated and manual)
Validate and document security requirements for all solutions
- A bachelor degree in Informatics with a first relevant experience of minimum 2 years
- Experience in designing applications and solutions.
- Ability to translate technical information into clear, simple, and concise text and diagrams.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Understanding of cloud computing.
- Good understanding of network fundamentals and are able to get by in a complex and ever changing environment.
- Capable of thoroughly eliciting technical information through interviews with SME’s
- Experience in Microsoft Technology stack is a plus.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good eye for detail.
- Passionate about the positive impact quality documentation has on delivery, managment and operations of technology assets.
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure.
- Committed to quality and have a thorough approach to delivering work
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills.
- Attractive extralegal advantages.