For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for an Analyst, moreover for a Process analyst Administrative servicing & Complaint handling.
Excellent service is an asset that the customer wants to play in a highly competitive market environment.
Within CUO-E2E Administrative servicing we support our customer touchpoints that handle administrative questions and all complaints of a non-technical nature.
We strive to meet our customers' expectations by identifying pain points in our processes and implementing customized solutions. We work on shorter term optimizations, as well as on more long term supporting applications and process improvements.
We are looking for:
- A process specialist who focuses on the implementation of short-term structural improvements.
- An expert who can build a framework for an application that supports agents in handling customer requests and takes first steps towards implementation.
As a process specialist you are responsible for identifying & implementing opportunities to improve the customer experience and internal efficiency in the administrative servicing domain:
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities (both for the customers and for our operational services)
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management.
- You discuss your idea with operational teams and you involve them during the entire implementation phase.
- On a regular basis you give a status update to management
- You are looking for synergies and best practices with other teams within our organisation (e.g. Technical support domain, Administrative servicing prof market,...).
- You speak 1 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French or English
- You are fascinated by digital solutions and are always looking to improve customer satisfaction and internal efficiency.
- You're diplomatic, communicative and you can build bridges where needed.
- You can communicate complex subjects in a simple and clear way
- You can prioritize, structure and distinguish the core of side issues
- You can think both conceptually and very concretely
- You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and proactive
- You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good knowledge of MicroStrategy or similar reporting tools