For our customer we’re looking for a talented Operations Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As an operations engineer you will be responsible to setup, configure and automate the monitoring and logging infrastructure to give operational insights on the health status of various platform components.
- Setup and automate logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Configure dashboards for operational insights.
- Setup, configure and fine-tune alerting mechanisms to get key insights in the health of the system.
- Validate alerting mechanisms by stressing the system in key area’s both manually and automatically.
Configure solutions to safeguard long-term storage of operational monitoring and logging data by integrating the core monitoring solution with external backup tools.
The operations engineer will be in charge of the roll-out and configuration of the monitoring and logging solution of the digital platform.
The operations engineer will also be responsible and assist in the automatic roll-out based on scripts of the aforementioned solution.
Core competencies: Monitoring, logging tools from both an infrastructure and application leve. Tools: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- You have experience in monitoring and logging tools from both an infrastructure and application level.
- You have experience in monitoring complex production workloads. Tools: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- As extra competences you have experience in API design, scripting, automation, Red Hat Linux, scripting (terraform, ansible, …)
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You speak English fluently and have worked in an English speaking environment before, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to communicate well within your team and towards the client if applicable.
- Experience: 6 - 10 years