Our client is looking for an ICS (Industrial Control Systems) Windows System Engineer
• You support local staff of production sites to maintain their ICT infrastructure
• You implement and manage for them IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Backup Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
• You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
• You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
• You participate actively in infrastructure renewal projects on these production sites
• You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of the infrastructure
• You have knoledge of ICS systems or are willing to learn quickly
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
• You have a sound general knowledge of TCP/IP networks
• You have an in depth knowledge of:
o Windows Server 2008 – 2019 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, …)
o VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter)
• You have a knowledge of :
o McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
o Veeam Backup and Replication
• You are a team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
• You have a positive mindset and easy going.
• You are proficient in Dutch, French and English.
• Previous experience on a production site with the maintenance of ICT infrastructure supporting ICS (Industrial Control Systems) is a pro.
• Willing to spend quite some time commuting since locations are all over Belgium.