In order to replace someone who is leaving the team, we are looking for a Full Stack/Front End Web Integrator HTML/CSS. A junior or a medior.
A technician, not a (UI) designer. Knowledge in Angular is a plus.
responsible for creating and adapting responsive html deliveries for different websites and other major Digital project deliveries based on our library of html elements.
The person must be Web Oriented, experienced in working in an Agile and structured environment, Specific guidelines to respect (validation for instance).
- Responsibilities-use responsive HTML library
- Propose creative pages within deadlines set and respecting PXS graphical web guidelines
- Control quality (testing multi devices) when delivering pages to business/or when publishing web pages in production
- Brainstorming in close collaboration with Creative expert, Business Analyst, UI Designer, HTML Web Designers
Degree & Experience
- min 1 years of experience in web publishing or web integration
- HTML & CSS/SASS mastering
- Angular knowledge is a plus
- Quick learner
- Respect of guidelines
- Work in a very systematic, logical and meticulous way
- Professional awareness
- Team spirit
- one of the 2 national languages: Dutch or French
- fluent in English