What will your impact be as Domain IT Lead
NN Belgium is looking for Domain IT Leads for our IT organization with a passion for driving IT change, while ensuring flawless service of existing solutions. The Domain IT lead will focus on how to deliver new integrated digital solutions for an NN business domain, starting from the existing installed base and leveraging an appealing IT Strategy and architectural runway.
An IT domain consists of multiple scrum teams and is responsible for an end-to-end business chain of multiple applications.
- Bear the responsibility for cost-efficient IT delivery within your business domain, end-to-end: from request to architecture, development, change and maintenance
- Prepare and align the future IT Vision, Strategy and Architecture for the related business domain. Closely work together with the Domain Product Owner to get a good understanding of business requirements and priorities (the what and when)
- Build a comprehensive IT roadmap to arrive at a cutting-edge, value driven IT landscape for your business domain
- Demonstrate leadership in a business oriented IT domain to organize transformation initiatives and ensure end-to-end services for existing and new IT solutions
- Act as a servant leader in planning and coordinating the delivery of services and business results by IT and business professionals in your scrum teams. In collaboration with the scrum masters, you monitor the capacity, performance, productivity and quality of services provided.
With a view on the overall strategy, keep a close eye on value creation for your business domain and ensure that commitments are respected
- Collaborate with peers and co-workers that deal with security, architecture and operations to guide and support you in this journey
- Set and monitor meaningful targets, KPI’s and metrics to assess the “performance” of applications and the services of your agile teams. Support your teams in their efforts to continuously improve quality and focus on business assurance and value creation
- Guide your fellow Domain colleagues in creating a company-wide IT landscape that is capable to support NN Belgium’s business strategy
- Report to the IT Delivery Manager (owning the IT budget for your business Domain), and collaborate with a People Lead for sourcing matters and people development
What do you bring with you as Domain IT Lead?
- At least 10 years working experience in a complex IT development and support environment
- A relevant Master degree or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge and experience with agile delivery methods
- Strong communication skills that allow you to positively influence and convince team members, and business stakeholders at all levels
- A proven experience in application integration and IT transformation challenges
- Knowledge and affinity with the insurance sector
- An eagerness to learn from others and an appetite to share your knowledge
- Proficiency in both French and Dutch, spoken and written
- Recognized as a passionate IT professional with a keen eye on the delivery of working business solutions, backed by a good level of technical knowledge (technology, IT platforms, LCM, architecture, connectivity, security & risk) about your domain
- Doing the extra mile for customers and users, because you care
- Resourceful to inspire and motivate others to grow and improve own (and team) performance on a continuous basis
- A reliable sparring partner for business Product Owners to establish and communicate a joined backlog of features and enablers
- Interested to learn about new trends and technologies, and you ensure you keep your knowledge up-to-date
- Familiar with heading several teams, and you apply modern leadership skills to create a rewarding environment for the IT and business professionals in your Domain
What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed. People willing to give the best of themselves for our customers. People with fresh ideas and the kind of drive that enables them to take the initiative. And people who are totally at home with our values. But, especially, we need people with a unique personality that really makes a difference. In particular, be yourself. That’s what we value and appreciate at NN!
- We will give you an attractive salary, supplemented by a range of fringe benefits, such as group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-cheques, 20 days’ holiday, 12 working time adjustment days off and 5 days of extra-legal leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and further develop your unique talents, so that you will continue to build your career. There’s a whole range of things available for you: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN, we know just how important relaxation is! Which is why we aim to achieve a good work-life balance. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group lessons are just some of the things that will make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought about providing an enjoyable, totally innovative working environment, where you feel at home, situated in the bustling city that is Brussels, literally next door to Brussels South railway station.