For our customer we’re looking for a talented Business Analyst
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Your primary tasks & responsibilities :
- Translate the business' needs into functional analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
- Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
- Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1 and report on the progress respectively.
- Define the functional specification of the solution in collaboration with the architecture team.
- Assist the architecture team and software engineers during the implementation stage of the product.
- Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
- Assist/support the process of release management
- Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
- Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks & responsibilities
- Quality assurance & impact analysis
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Documentation and reporting
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
- Provide advice and expertise
- Software solutions implementation & support
- Creation of manuals
You'll be working in a mainly French speaking team and organization.
Therfore it is important that you speak French at high level.
Candidates who do not speak French at all won't be able to work in this environment.
Technical profile requirements :
- +5 years of experience in a similar role: technical development experience is a must
- Expert knowledge of SOAP, REST, APIs
- Very knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very knowledge of Business Analysis
- Very knowledge of IT architecture
- Good knowledge of business rules modeling
- Good knowledge of business intelligence
- Good knowledge of software testing
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of project management