Our client is moving to the cloud.
This 4 year program aims to move the current applications to the brand new cloud services.
The program is looking to complete the project team with a new PM, responsible for the following streams:
- Migration Stream: main stream of the program, with a target to inventory, prepare to migrate to the cloud and document a portfolio of applications
- Process stream: responsible to adapt the current processes and governance inside AM, and adapt the tools to prepare the cloud migration.
- Project planning
- Project scope
- Delivery on time and schedule
- New Procedures and Guidelines
- Project management experience: Minimum 5 years
- Languages: English and French mandatory
- Prior experience in IT infrastructure department and ideally on Development projects ITIL and Prince2
- Able to write documents and procedures in English