Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex web content management solutions happen, and you will have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
- Match clients’ business needs with technology solutions;
- Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype, test, train, define support procedures, and manage implementation;
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels;
- Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-on opportunities;
- Lead cross-functional engagement teams.
- At least four years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience;
- At least two years of experience leading Web Content Management (WCM) or Digital Asset Management (DAM) technical design and implementation for business and customer marketing and internally facing solutions;
- At least two years of experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud, WCM, DAM, and Online Analytics products and technologies;
- At least one year of experience leading medium sized teams, including client and consulting staff;
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Enterprise Content Management solutions;
- Experience analyzing, defining, implementing, and operating Content and Asset Lifecycle Management processes;
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CQ/Digital Marketing Suite Java, J2EE, or .Net Development in Web-centric applications JSP and/or ASP.Net development experience;
- Design and implementation of Object and Component-oriented solutions;
- Working knowledge of common software design patterns Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (SCRUM, RUP, other) Content Management design and implementation experience, including taxonomy, metadata, workflow, and content lifecycle management;
- Strong business process knowledge, specifically campaign and editorial management, globalization, and publishing Application Integration and Middleware (SOA, ESB, Web Services, REST, Apache Sling, WCF);
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.);
- Ability to lead technical design and implementation services;
- Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and senior manager level);
- Strong oral and written communication skills, facilitation, documentation, and presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, etc.);
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Willingness to mentor juniors.
A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
Opportunities for learning where needed ;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.