At Deloitte’s Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a trusted advisor and leading implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world.
In our People Analytics team, we are committed to helping companies understand and achieve the full benefits of their people analytics strategy and practice. We help organizations to make smarter, more strategic and more informed talent and business decisions by moving from descriptive to predictive analytics, determining patterns and predicting future outcomes, potential risks and opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our team. You will be responsible for shaping and executing data analyses used for modeling, clustering, segmentation, data mining in the area of Talent and People Management. You will visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide insights in our client organizations.
This position will be focused on advanced analytical modeling in the human resources functional area (people data, often combined with business data). This will involve conducting analyses using advanced statistics and data mining techniques to enable better decision making.
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or other technical discipline;
- Requires a strong knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and data collection and modeling techniques;
- At least 2 years of experience performing data mining, data analytics and predictive modeling initiatives using SAS, SPSS, R or an equivalent analytics package;
- Ability to develop analytical approaches to answer strategic questions with insightful, data-driven recommendations;
- Must possess a client-service and commercial mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects;
- You have a flexible work style and mind-set. The scope and content of work will frequently change depending on the portfolio of projects;
- An excellent knowledge of English and Dutch and/or French.