For our Commercial teams in Brussels, we are looking for a
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients, using data to explain what happens in their market and what they should do next to improve their business performance.
As Analytical Consultant, you will...
- Analyze information and build presentations with other team members to deliver meaningful insights to your client portfolio
- Support the team in daily relationships with clients
- Earn client trust and build relationships by delivering meaningful analysis
- Understand the business needs of our client and apply solutions
- Leverage existing thought leadership built at Nielsen to set the scene when sharing a story with your data
- Identify sales opportunities and collaborate closely with the sales team to see that these are met
- Understand our tools and systems as well as the Nielsen product portfolio
- Work closely with all teams to ensure work is connected to meet client business issues.
Want to know how it is to work at Nielsen as Analytical Consultant? Take a look!
YOU CAN BE YOU
This position is a perfect fit for if you are excited by providing solutions to drive business benefits and are a strong, dynamic analytical individual with an appetite to work with key FMCG clients.
Our new colleague will:
- Have 0-3 years of experience in the consumer goods, market research or related field
- Be fluent in Dutch and French, one is your mother tongue and you’ve a very good knowledge of the other one – Required and mandatory
- Business English, both verbal and written is a must
- Have a minimum knowledge or curiosity/interest of market research/market data and/or consumer goods industry
In addition to these requirements, you’ll have an advantage if you possess one or more of these skills and attitudes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret analytic results and convert them into insightful client value.
- Strong time management & prioritization skills to ensure you’ll meet client needs
- Confidence when presenting to an audience and a clear communication style
- The ability to work as part of a team and build good working relationships.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Benefits. We offer a valuable first or second experience with a contract for an undetermined period. Besides the salary, you will get the following benefits package: meal vouchers, enrolment to our insurance group program (pension fund, hospitalization, disability insurance…), company car as part of a cafeteria plan, mobile phone, and as we work 40h/week, you will also get 1 compensation day per full month (up to 12 extra days for a full year).
Grow with us. Nielsen employees are also encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the fore-front of latest marketing trends.
Culture. Nielsen offers flexible working hours, helping you to create a work/life balance that is right for you. Moreover, you will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment. Being open, personal, connected and useful is woven into Nielsen's DNA. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen, you can: Be yourself, Make a Difference & Grow With Us.