Young Professional 2019 - IT Analyst (agile)
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
In the Information Technology Services (ITS) division, our IT specialists work with the latest technologies in a constantly evolving environment.
To continuously innovate and develop our products, services and applications, we are looking for rising IT analysts / developers who will enrich and strengthen our various teams with the quality and result of their recommendations.
As an IT analyst you will convert the needs of the users into a design that is applicable to your field of expertise in terms of software and hardware. When elaborating the requirements, you will consider the technical limitations of the different IT systems. As an IT developer you will work out the design for the working code. These activities can also be combined with an agile development approach.
You will be confronted with both innovative and varied challenges in which you work together with functional and technical teams that enable you to follow the evolution of your project from the beginning to the end. You will be part of highly skilled team which will boost your technical and non-technical skills.
* You recently graduated as a Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences (or about getting graduated) and new technologies are fascinating you. As an IT Analyst you are willing to learn, improve and deliver quality work. You may already have a first professional experience.
* You master English and at least one of the national languages actively.
Your technical knowledge (knowledge of at least one field is a plus but not a must):
* You want to gain experience with end-to-end development cycles (analysis, design, architecture, development and testing).
* Buzzwords such as CLOUD, DIGITAL, AGILE and BI-MODAL sound like music in your ears.
* You may have experience with client management (systems, SharePoint, Client OS, mobile devices, etc ...) or have a basic knowledge of the web development (xsd, xml).
Your most important skills and attitudes are:
* You value high good communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a sense of responsibility and you are focused on results and quality.
* You have an analytical mind, work methodically and always look for creative solutions.
* You are motivated and willing to learn.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.