Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
The SOO provides excellent client service to the business units of Deloitte and takes responsibility in solving Information Security related issues. The SOO is the first point of contact for Deloitte employees regarding information security related issues. You coordinate activities with second line officers and look for solutions.
- You are responsible for the Information Security Competence Center in CheckPoint, the centralized service desk for Deloitte.
- Responsible for the resolution of information security issues within predefined timeframes. Ensure good customer satisfaction .
- You respond to requests for assistance in person, via phone, electronically and diagnose and resolve information security requests.
- You research questions using available information resources and advise the users on appropriate actions.
- You identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, based on the agreements set with the business users.
- Forwarding specific questions to the relevant department (Practice Protection, Privacy, BU’s…) and work with them to get resolution
- Staying updated about latest trends, processes and technologies
- Sharing knowledge with direct colleagues and with other departments.
- Contribute to building a database with frequently asked questions.
- Participate in team meetings and follow trainings in new processes and services
- Define trends in issues reported around information security and act accordingly
- Contribute to practitioners’ awareness around security.
- Contribute in testing of security related solutions, components or standards
- Apply ISO27001 in practice.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience preferable
- Customer Service experience is an asset
- Information Security must be a passion
- Understand value of adequate level of information security for the business in all circumstances.
- Understand OWASP
- Good knowledge of security solutions for antimalware, antivirus, authentication, identification, end-point protection, scanning, penetration testing.
- Firewall knowledge is an asset
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French (written and oral)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS Office products
- People oriented person that likes to solve problems
- Analytical mindset
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Assertive, self secured and stress resistant
- Flexible in working hours