Ready to make digital transformation happen?
Of course, you know Orange as a bold challenger in Telecom.
But what you might not know yet, is that we are continuously investing in digital transformation.
This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges. Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more. Sounds good?
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for an enthusiastic m/f Senior Solutions Engineer
- You are in charge of the Fix B2B IP/Ethernet backbone, you analyze, develop and implement new solutions or make evolve existing ones, basing on business, operational and regulatory requirements and with respect of the business, budget, resources and timing constraints. You define the general backbone architecture, document accordingly and bring new network elements in operations
- You are in charge of regular network design adaptations to include improvements based on the operational teams requirements, new products and incident feedback. As part of this task you perform weekly global backbone health checks and track EOL/EOS of network elements
- You liaise with the IP core network engineering for transversal design and troubleshooting, opening Change Requests for IP backbone modifications needed to support Fix B2B network changes/evolutions and mutually share roadmaps
- You also define the general backbone versus product compatibility/strategy and entertain direct collaboration with hardware suppliers (such as Cisco and Ciena)
- You participate to Special Feasibility Requests for non-standard setup (analysis, design document, recommendations)
- You manage the engineering roadmap and participate to core network migration teams providing active contributions
- You have a university degree as Engineer or a similar level of experience
- You have experience in Corporate/Carrier network environments and with Cisco technology and equipment
- As an Expert, you have very good knowledge of IPV4/IPV6 networking, IP routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS), MPLS, L3VPN, IPSEC and Ethernet networks (WAN/LAN)
- You are fluent English or one of the two national languages
- As Senior, you have a holistic approach to network development and rollout, you are able to document correctly, design, communicate with other technical teams gathering requirements and providing solutions, summarize work in presentations
- You are a team player and display flexibility and ability to meet deadlines and manage project timeframes in multitasking mode
- A plus can be an experience of specific Belgian telecom market environment (regulation), Ciena Carrier Ethernet, SDH and WDM technologies and IP Telephony
You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover, you can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation and benefits package (net allowance, company car, insurances).
Oh, and one more thing: working here is fun. Ask our people, during one of our many team events and company get togethers.
Inspired? Please send us your resume and we will rapidly get back to you to invite you for further interviews.