You get the chance to develop a new entity within SecureLink.
You’ll have the chance to work within a dynamic company with extraordinarily talented people.
You have a mindset that thinks to bring value to the customers.
You have a strong sense of responsibility and you like to independently complete projects.
There will be enough challenge to keep your days exciting.
Working as a Cloud Architect
As a Cloud Architect you guide customers towards Cloud Solutions. You will bring projects alive, starting from the feasibility phase up to the ‘Go Live’ of the project. You will advise them in their journey to the cloud concerning architecture, methodology, vendor, technology, migration and how to approach this. You will operate the entire stack from an architecture, management and/or development perspective within any context at expert level.
- Architect, design and build systems in the cloud.
- Actively working with clients on solution strategies, designs, delivery and methodologies in transforming their business.
- Identifying the best technologies and services for their needs, constraints and strategies.
- Participating in pre-sales; presenting proposed solutions to customers and contributing in providing content to proposals.
- Taking an active leadership role in the community of consultants working in and throughout Belgium.
- Contribute to developments of standards, best practices and organizational capability.
What we expect of you
- 10 years (or more) of experience in IT in a technical/architecture context.
- Broad knowledge of IT architectures.
- Experience in migrations from on-premise infrastructure and applications to the cloud.
- Knowledge of the operation and architecture of Google, AWS, Azure cloud demonstrable with relevant certification (e.g. MCTS, MCPS, MCSA).
- Specific knowledge about classical security architecture and cloud security architecture.
- Knowledge of or experience with ISO27000, CIS controls, NIST or other security frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of or experience with Palo alto networks, F5 networks & Juniper networks are plus points.
- Experience with leading a team is a plus.
- Commercial flair and/or attitude is a necessity as you will be in close contact with our customers.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a company car and fuel card, a telephone and a laptop, meal vouchers and ecocheques. DKV hospitalization insurance and a group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing. You have the possibility to earn an extra bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink. And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sport activity 4 times a year. But, you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!