This Mission consists of IT infrastructure PM Services (IAM – IPS)
Based on what has been described in the Request, the following services, requirements and tasks are applicable:
Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
• Manage global, regional and local infrastructure projects with varying levels of complexity
• Specify project requests, taking into account guidelines and procedures
• Group, prioritize and optimize those requests
• Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
• Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
• Function as a team builder for projects managed
• Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure commitment dates and project deliverables are met Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
o Goal of the project is to improve the current Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) functionalities by installing a new CISCO based solution.
o PM needed to start the project in BE, in collaboration with the global PM.
o Main phase of the project : architectural design, planning, set up of the new infrastructure, test run period of the new infra, preparation of the migration, migrate from current to new solution
Security Audit Issues :
o Scope still to be defined by the CyberDefense Program.
o Expected scope : ensure alignment between security related audit issues and the objectives of the different CyberDefense projects.
Mc Afee Sandboxing :
o Setting up a sandboxing solution with the global CyberDefense team, based on "McAfee Advanced Threat Defense” (Advanced Malware Analysis solution).
• Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
• Managing and performing Technical Support Services contracts or tasks
• Computer infrastructure operations or deployment background
• Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations
• Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
• Additional PMI certification is a plus
Strong leadership skills and able to motive teams without having any hierarchical responsibility is a must· Some flexibility in working hours is required (occasional work outside of normal working hours or weekend/holiday work) · On-call permanency (standby) is possible · Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills · Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements · Strong analytical and problem-solving skills · Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision. Ability to work effectively under pressure. · Quick learner, motivated self-starter · Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills · Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines. Able to work in a global team and in a multiple cultural environment.
Local language (French and/or Dutch) + English (mandatory)
Startdate = ASAP