Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
At Learning Solutions we help our clients to create business value by:
- Designing learning solutions to deliver modern, compelling, and personalized learning experiences for employees
- Developing leading edge, external-oriented learning programs, including easy-to-use portals and video sharing systems, and promoting collaboration at work
- Offering our expertise in matching content and learning delivery methods, and leveraging our capabilities in instructional design, e-learning courseware development, video production, gamification, learning app development, knowledge assessments, etc.
- You will advise and support clients to deliver impactful learning solutions aligned with their business needs. Together with the team you analyze the client’s learning needs and design and deliver pedagogically powerful, engaging and interactive learning solutions. During the entire process you take into account the set business and learning objectives, the target audiences and the customer’s technical possibilities.
- You are responsible for the full management of learning projects, from the kick-off to the development and delivery. You draw up realistic project schedules and keep a keen eye on budget, timing and objectives. You manage the procedures for project validation, determine the deliverables, plan and coordinate the various roll-out and test phases. You are the link between the customer, the development team and management.
- In order to facilitate the growth of the practice, you will lead and support the business development activities by contributing to business proposals and presentations.
- You are responsible for the supervision and management of one or more teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR consulting and are passionate about evolutions in learning
- Must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects
- A vast experience in instructional design and instructional development
- Excellent writing skills (knowledge of English and Dutch is required, French is an asset)
- Solid knowledge of learning technology
- Strong analytical skills
- Sense of initiative, can set priorities and can work methodically
- You are mature and demonstrate a great sense of responsibility
- You can work independently, are flexible and social, and have strong communication skills
- A stimulating work environment where personal growth and development are encouraged
- A large diversity in project engagements
- A substantial investment in training and coaching
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work on national or international projects
- Challenging career opportunities