Working on data & data analytics projects at our customer means:
• Transforming data into meaningful insights to better understand our customer’s experience and to support making strategic decisions:
o Understand the business processes and the business’s need for analytics.
o Translate business analytics requests into data requirements.
o Explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources.
o Understand the data and recommend ways to structure/analyze.
o Developing data marts to facilitate the delivery of recurrent reports and analysis.
o Analyse data with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights.
• Help us to improve our overall efficiency by:
o Suggesting new types of data analyses and visualization methods.
o Looking for inspiration in other sectors and companies.
o Contributing to the overall knowledge building of data within the company.
o Help evolve the team: bring fresh insights.
• Master or bachelor degree in a quantitative/analytical field: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, (business) engineering etc.
• Experience: 3 - 5 years.
• You are able to switch between your “business” skills and “technical” skills :
o You start from the business question.
o You consult with all stakeholders (both business & technical).
o You define the solution: modelling the data, translation in scripting language and statistical analysis + presentation of results in a business
• You can easily structure and simplify complex processes and data connections.
• You love researching, measuring, analysing and quantifying things. You spontaneously look for patterns in data. You like precision but you are not
afraid to make an educated guess.
• You have strong communication skills towards both operational levels as well as internal stakeholders, incl management.
• You have a good knowledge of SQL and data modelling is a plus
• Affinity with statistical analysis and Business Intelligence tools is a plus
• Languages: Dutch, French and English
• You are curious, eager to learn and result driven.
• You are a team player and you stay cool under pressure in peak times.
• You allocate your time efficiently and can manage several projects in parallel