Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of public institutions and small and large companies.
CheckPoint is Deloitte’s internal service center that captures all first-line queries of the different business units through different service delivery methods, such as an online ticketing system, face-to-face assistance, phone calls, etc. The service lines that are currently represented in the CheckPoint are IT, Talent (HR) and Mobility.
We would like to reinforce our CheckPoint team in Zaventem with a (m/f)
IT Support Officer
- You provide first line service desk support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, face to face, online ticketing system, or on site in one of our offices located in Belgium;
- You provide first line technical support, answering support queries via phone, face to face, online ticketing software, or on site in one of our offices located in Belgium;
- You manage first line hardware repairs;
- You maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
- You take ownership of user problems and are proactive when dealing with user issues; You log and maintain request in the service management tool;
- You respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve hardware and / or software problems;
- You support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice;
- You allocate more complex requests to the relevant IT Support member or group;
- You arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- You have an A2 degree in Informatics;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant/ previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience;
- You have excellent communication skills and put customer experience first;
- You have experience in using a ticketing software;
- You have a strong knowledge of the latest Microsoft based operating systems;
- You have experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook client within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation);
- You have experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You have experience in configuring and supporting Mobile Device Management and iOS devices;
- You have a flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure;
- You are committed to quality and have a thorough approach to the work;
- You have the ability to work well within a team;
- You are able to easily express yourself in French, English and Dutch;
- You are ITIL certified.
- An excellent remuneration package including benefits;
- Long term contract;
- A varied and challenging job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.