Of course, you know Orange as a real challenger in Telecom.
But what you might not know yet, is that we are continuously investing in people who will make the difference for the future.
This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges. Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more. Sounds good?
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for an enthusiastic m/f Manager
- You act as a technology evangelist to help build business capabilities enabling technology
- You build and maintain the architectural roadmap aligned with the business capabilities and establish architectural standards to minimize the technical complexity
- You are accountable for the end to end architecture (business, application, data) of Orange Belgium
- You lead technology landscape and its future trends in line with the wider group strategy and framework.
As Manager Architecture, you:
- Develop the Enterprise Architecture practice:
- Set the vision, goals, and measures of success for the Enterprise Architecture
- Measure the value of the efforts of the Enterprise Architecture and present those measures at appropriate times to stakeholders within the enterprise to earn buy in
- Create, refine, and oversee execution of the internal processes of the Enterprise Architecture
- Promote the role of Enterprise Architect within the company, working to build support for the function and its staff members among internal stakeholders
- Manage the team members effectively and within the required parameters: hiring staff, setting team goals and developing the team.
- Engage and challenge the business to create or align the capabilities being developed as a part of roadmap. Act as a front door for the business needs before handing over to portfolio planning and execution processes
- Lead interactions with the architecture entity of Orange group on new technologies and architecture framework(technological evolution, budget validation, supplier choice, technical validations and operating model)
- Establish and run enterprise architectural board aligned with the business portfolios to reject, accept, challenge the business initiatives. Also to understand interdependencies with existing initiatives in hand, business value and alignment with the corporate strategy
- Provide architectural guidance to the internal IT domains, external suppliers and other stakeholders
Your specific expertise
Expertise in telco industry is a must
Strong knowledge of architecture frameworks (eTOM, TOGAF and TMF): certification is an asset
- Relevant academic background (degree in business administration, commercial, engineering...) or equivalent by experience
- Relevant professional experience, including minimum 7 years as enterprise architect and 3 years as head of architecture
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology hype
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead teams: both direct reports and non-direct reports
- Ability to build consensus among many stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and have a good level of French
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.