Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Rooted in core European countries Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 30 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
As a Services Specialist, you manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Closes standard deals with a degree of complexity and opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information
Security Policies and report any potential or actual
Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Identifies and opens opportunities across
- More complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline.
- Achieves win/win with customer to maximise value to both Computacenter and customer therefore increasing customer satisfaction
- Ability to negotiate and close contracted services and solutions
EDUCATION / SKILLS
- Graduate level education
- More than 5 year sales experience
- Commercial, Financial and legal understanding
- Negotiation and influencing skills applied across the various customer organisations
- The a bility to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience in leading a virtual Team
- Experience of business financials / services /solutions, the market / the needs / challenges of complex customers.
- the ability to negotiate complex services and solutions
- a comprehensive understanding of Computacenter’s Solutions offerings and basic understanding of Services
- the ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of customers and opportunities and to manage customer expectations
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
At Computacenter, we offer you much more than an attractive reward package. As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.