Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Staffing is a key process within Consulting, and has a considerable effect on the profitability of the practice. The aim of the Staffing team is to optimize the deployment of Belgian practitioners on chargeable and non-chargeable work. By maintaining the data-accuracy of our staffing platform, analyzing extracted data and sharing insights, the Staffing team supports the practice in ensuring that practitioners get appropriately matched to the right jobs and the best teams of people are provided for proposals and internal initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Planning Analyst within our Consulting department.
Your main contacts:
- Consulting Leadership and practitioners
- Talent Team
- Deloitte Staffing / Resource Managers based in offices worldwide
Your main responsibilities:
- You update, centralize and standardize data and reports,
- You provide availability, utilization, forecast and backlog reports and share your insights with the practice by analyzing them,
- You ensure a high quality and accuracy of all data in our staffing platform, from the weekly planning up to consultants’ skills and staffing preferences,
- You centralize internal and project requests for resources and recommend consultants to assignments by liaising with project managers and key stakeholders,
- You provide training material and are happy to guide and advise leadership and practitioners in using our staffing platform.
As our new Planning Analyst you are someone who :
- Holds a bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Loves excel and breathes data accuracy
- Has an eye for detail and is hands-on
- Has a keen interest in process improvement and automation
- Understands that business value is priority
- Dares to question, be skeptical/critical
- Is a natural communicator
- Is fluent in English and one of the local languages (French, Dutch)
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Opportunities for learning where needed
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits