Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a SAM Consultant for Oracle you will:
- Work on SAM engagements for Oracle throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- You will be based in Belgium Deloitte offices and travel on a frequent basis to the customer’s headquarters in EMEA.
- Work together with a team of SAM specialists to cover all vendor related licensing matters and project manage SAM engagements to completion
- Coach junior team members, provide guidance, and follow-up on their deliverables
- Monitor project timelines
- Manage project financials
- Report progress to senior colleagues and to customers
- Lead client meetings throughout the process
- Be the first point of contact in relation to Oracle licensing matters.
- Actively approach the market with our Software Asset Management offering and engage in proposals, workshops and proof-of-concepts.
- You have 2-6 years of experience in performing Oracle software license compliance or SAM engagements
- Desirable knowledge of SAM tools including amongst others (Snow, Flexera, ServiceNow, Aspera,..)
- You are aware of general concepts of Software Asset Management; Software Asset Management or licensing certifications such as IAITAM CSAM or MCP 70-672 are a plus;
- Your approach is client- and result-oriented.
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are a teamplayer and are able to guide more junior colleagues
- You are fluent in English, and Dutch or French
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.