One of our client in Brussels is looking for someone to take care of the Network Security Operations.
What you’ll do
According to the defined RACI, perform the tasks assigned to the ‘network security operations” team. Depending on the domain and product these tasks can include :
- Check the compliance of the configuration and implementation against defined technical security standards and product baselines.
- Day-2-day configuration updates to implement customer change requests following the company formal change process.
- Work together with other technical teams on ‘operational incident responses’.
- As the process owner, initiate any configuration review/recertification process and work with the other stakeholders (business and technical) to periodically review product configurations and implementation to validate the accuracy and correctness.
- KPI delivery to report on the execution of these tasks
- You are a very good communicator in English, both verbal and written, and able to discuss and defend the security interests with individuals and groups of IT (security) experts.
- You feel comfortable to communicate and meet with Management stakeholders
- You are a service oriented, organised and independent security profession
- You obtain approval of others with good arguments, appropriate influencing methods and personal authority (persuasion)
- You are a team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with his customers and peers, both verbally and in writing. You will take ownership and ensure that organisational quality standards are met.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT security.
- A strong technical background of the technologies and infrastructure solutions for the following security domains :
* Web proxy (Cisco Web Security Appliance S670 and Netskope)
* IDS/IPS (Cisco Firepower)
* Firewalls (Checkpoint and Palo Alto)
* Network security management tools : Algosec product suite and vendor specific implementation tools (like Panorama, CISCO ISA, CISCO CSMA ao.)
* DLP (Symantec and Netskope)
* Sufficient business and management stakeholder engagement.