For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a business/financial controller.
With a yearly turnover of more than 1,3 Bio€ and an EBITDA of more than 600Mio€, the “Enterprise Business Unit (EBU)” is a Telco Market leader in the Belgian professional sector and an important ICT player in the professional Benelux market;
Our EBU division is organized in two segments (Corporate & ME Market) and two solution factories (Telco and ICT including the International branches of the Customer).
The purpose of this job is to support an EBU Telco solution Head of (member of the EBU Telco staff), as a partner, through the full financial cycle of some telco solutions. As Finance Specialist, you will report to the Finance Manager “Telco solutions”.
- Together with your business counterpart, you are responsible for the solutions forecast including budget, quarterly estimates and 3 years strategic plan for revenues and direct margin. You will challenge, consolidate the figures and present the proposal to the EBU FIN and Business directors.
- You are in charge of reporting monthly the main variances versus plan regarding drivers and P/L for the different solutions, including a projection of risk and opportunities versus last forecast exercise and potential action plans.
- By using your excellent communication and writing skills, you challenge performance improvement by preparing the finance opinion on business cases to be submitted to the EBU Management and/or the Executive Committee for approval.
- You work in close collaboration with other Finance or Support departments (Tax, Accounting, Regulatory, Legal, Procurement, Treasury, …). You make sure to have a complete view on all elements that could influence your decisions within your responsible area of activities. (IFRS compliancy, Regulatory constraints, …)
- You are, as member of the EBU Finance Business Partners team, responsible to communicate and share on a regular and structural way the output of your analyses to help colleagues in their day to day activities
In order to manage all the above, we are looking for a colleague who is:
• Digital savvy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and is willing to invest in other software applications (TM1, Salesforces, …);
• has very good presentation skills (oral and writing);
• in depth knowledge of Excell
• is well organized and can work with short deadlines;
• is results-oriented, has an analytical mind and can cope with stress;
• is a very good team player with excellent communication skills;
• and last but not least who is proactive, assertive and diplomatic.
Regarding your education & experience, we prefer a university degree, supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in a financial domain (audit, controlling, financial analysis);
Of course, you can express yourself fluently in French or Dutch and English. (oral and writing)