For our Customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Network Designer (junior experience).
This Network Designer is responsible for the design, management & maintenance of the cable network and follow-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region.
Main goal is to study the impact of any internal or external trigger on the network architecture. This study is done by consulting the inventory databases, and other information available. The result of this study is a plan (high level or detailed) describing the solution and takes into account; network optimisation, limiting network complexity, lowering investment and operating costs, and the ease of network construction.
Focus is on smaller projects, with limited budgetary and network impact.
Degree & Experience
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Interest in design
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good special awareness, easily recognizing patrons
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Analytical insight
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances