For one of our customers in the telecom sector, we are looking for a UI Web Designer (Medior).
Focus on the creative conception and roll-out of this responsive website and app redesign based on wireframes and based on the new visual identity of the Customer and work closely with the internal clients (Product Owners) and the UX expert.
Production design: image editing and infographics creation. Responsible for creating and adapting responsive html templates for www.***.be websites and other major Digital project deliveries based on our library of html elements and design system.
The person works in an AGILE environment. E2E ownership regarding UI & Web Design, Infography, Image production is key! Therefore an experience with Photoshop, AdobeXD is required. Someone extravert /with very good communication skills, able to participate in daily stand up, present/defend his projects within the team. Structured and able to follow the internal guidelines.
Big projects in the pipeline due to new European norms (accessibility on websites & applications).
- Understand of business requirements based on wireframes
- Brainstorming in close collaboration with Team Members, Internal client, UX experts
- Translate the strategies and concepts in creative and innovative layout and make sure they comply with branding rules, technical constraints and accessibility rules within deadlines
- Master the specificities of designing a mobile app
Degree & Experience
- UI/graphic designer degree/training
- Ideally some work experience in Web business
- Min 2 years of experience in web UI Technical skills
- Knowledge in image editing and photo retouching in Photoshop
- Web and app accessibility knowledge for people with disabilities is added value
- HTML 5 & CSS3
- Responsive frameworks and their technical constraint
- Use *** responsive HTML library
- Create new html elements based on new design creation
- Control quality (testing multi devices) when delivering pages to business/or when publishing in production
- Mastering of the Visual Design tools: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator
- HTML 5 & CSS3/SASS mastering
- Angular JS knowledge is a great plus
- Responsive frameworks
- CMSs (Magnolia, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal…)
- Awareness of the technical implementation of your creations
- Branding minded
- Respect guidelines and design system
- Work in a very systematic, logical and meticulous way
- Professional awareness
- Time management
- Team spirit
- One of the 2 national languages: Dutch or French
- Fluent in English