An IT Infrastructure Project Manager (DSM, Delivery Scrum Master) , respecting the Agile methodology, ensures the project is completed on time and within budget, and that the project's objectives are met (according to scope).
Projects are separate to usual day-today business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
Collaborate with Tribes / Squads working in an agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organization)
A project manager is accountable for the realization of a project.
Responsibilities of the Infra Project Manager:
Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget
Manage the project’s communications with stakeholders, management and project team
Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
Manage the required change control process
Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate
Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables
Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
Required experience / knowledge At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Infrastructure knowledge about Network and Network Security
- Knowledge about migration projects ==> A support experience in a help desk is not considered as an infrastructure experience
- preferable Cloud
- Knowledge of the banking world in general
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT, commercial, legal, …, or a mix of these).
- Knowledge of the specific functional context of the LCM project (domain knowledge).
- Experience in project management methods, processes and tools – knowledge of the standards in use in the enterprise.