Would you like to actively contribute to the implementation of Allianz Benelux strategy towards a quality-assured, modern and future-oriented IT landscape? Are you looking for a challenging work environment in the field of software testing? Do you enjoy interacting with numerous stakeholders between business and IT while enjoying high degree of visibility?
We are looking for an Application Owner / Business Analyst within the life insurance domain.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
- Coordinate the performance of all business and functional analyses produced within the framework of the projects, in compliance with established deadlines and standards;
- Collaborate with the customer in order to define, rationalize and optimize business flows in order to seek the highest added value at the lowest cost;
- Write functional specifications based on customer needs while respecting the corporate vision, architectural principles and methodology in use;
- Manage constraints related to project phasing and potential inter dependencies between projects;
- You will manage the maintenance activities of internal and external IT applications based on clearly defined SLA and contract agreements;
- You take into account budget, resources, planning, quality and business requirements;
- You coordinate and participate in IT changes for a designated application suite and are the single business point of contact point for functional changes
- Manages incidents and actively monitors and reports progress and follows up closely the batches processes.
What can we offer you?
We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux and bring it to the next level. We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance;
- An experienced and enthusiastic team;
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job;
- A company located in a brand new building at walking distance from the north station;
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
Profile and Experience:
- Higher education or equivalent overall experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis and in managing and coordinating IT projects and activities;
- Language skills: Dutch and English with a good understanding of French;
- IT project management skills;
- A general IT understanding of Mainframe and Client server is essential;
- Previous experience in life insurance is a strong plus;
- You have high communication, coordination and simplification skills, can work well independently, and are very structured.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!