The client is transitioning IT Infrastructure, Applications and Services from an Onprem data centre hosting environment to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) as part of a broader Cloud Digital Transformation Program.
The client is looking to move their current IT Server Support to a new Cloud Support Service provider through an RFP process to support the cloud journey.
Reporting to the Cloud Digital Transformation Program Manager, you will be responsible for the RFP Workstream, which will include:
• Gathering RFP requirements
• Creating a draft scoring criteria
• Writing the RFP
• Managing vendor invitation
• Issuing RFP
• Reviewing responses
• Answering questions from vendors
• Researching the vendors track records
• Managing the bidder’s conference
• Scoring the responses
• Managing vendor shortlist presentation meetings
• Contracting and conducting scope of work reviews
• Managing the executive review and decision process
• Overseeing negotiation and signing of the contract
• Managing the service transition from the current vendor to the new provider
• Managing the overall RFP project requirements
• Producing regular project status dashboards and presenting updates to the program manager and senior stakeholders
We are looking for:
• At least 5 years of recent experience in driving IT-related RFI and RFP processes across large enterprise organisations.
• Experience of developing RFPs from inception through to vendor selection and service transition within the IT Infrastructure and the Cloud space
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
• Strategic thinking and decisiveness
• Relationship building and stakeholder management
• Language requirements; excellent command of English (both written and oral).