The Junior Marketing executive will be working as part of the Marketing function to manage the delivery of JD stores across Belgium. Working within the Marketing team and other internal departments, you’ll deliver main campaigns/campaigns to support launches, store openings, events and on-going trade of JD stores.
Based at Brussels, you will be expected to travel throughout the week to various JD stores in Belgium to gain consumer insight and improve existing processes. You also will be expected to plan a once a month trip to the UK Head Office, to build and maintain relationships with the brand team, campaign team, TSP and multichannel.
- Work closely with the Campaign and Brand teams to develop launch campaigns and communications to build awareness and drive footfall.
- Work closely with Retail functions and key store staff to develop the ongoing Marketing activity for all stores.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to evaluate marketing campaigns and develop POS, ensuring fit for purpose.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure all activity is delivered on time and to budget.
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to improve and develop the JD distribution list. And instore marketing requirements including POS, consumable items, signage and instore music.
- Work alongside other teams to ensure activity is optimised over all channels.
- Weekly visit JD stores in Belgium to ensure alignment between wider JD promotions and local executions.
- Regularly report on activity and plans to ensure they are capturing the JD ethos.
- Produce weekly report, with headline content and action points for the week ahead, as well as competitor activity.
- Improve local relevancy and social numbers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work on OOH plan for key trading periods to ensure that JD gets the best sites during the key areas.
- Develop PR relationships to gain more coverage for JD, ensuring the titles and influencers are relevant to the JD target market.
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Be open to change and challenge in order to drive the business forward
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Confident in analysing trade sales figures
- Strong Retail background
- Languages: French, Dutch & English